"Lebanese Za’atar mix of dried wild thyme, sumac, sesame seeds, and salt blended perfectly with Lebanese Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
How to Use: Za’atar is one of the most versatile condiments and spices. It is a multi- purpose blend that is both tangy and savory, with an after bite kick. It is perfect:
- Spread on your favorite pita bread, naan bread, or pizza dough
- As a dip and to add to dips; including hummus, baba gannouj, and labneh yogurt
- To sprinkle on chickpeas, popcorn, feta cheese, eggs, and avocado toast
- Added to roasted and sautéed vegetables
- As a rub for chicken, lamb chops, and other meats mixed in salad dressings and more
Vegan • Gluten Free • Hand made • Small batch • Women Owned Business • No artificial preservatives, additives, emulsifiers or colorings.
Allergy info: Contains sesame seeds. Packed in a facility that also packages eggs, milk, wheat, tree nuts, gluten."
Made in United States