- Dimensions 19.2"x393.7" (52.4SqFt)
- Match: 9.6"
- Heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- Colourfast and washable with a soft cloth
- No wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Made in the Netherlands
- Special Order Only: 3-4 week lead time
Weaved cane is one of the oldest techniques used in furniture manufacturing. Cane strips have been used in objects since ancient times, originating as basket material and evolving into furniture. Caned furniture first appeared in Holland, England and France around the 1660’s thanks to bustling trade with Asia. Thonet revolutionized the furniture industry in 1859 with its 214 chair. The simple caned seat contributed to the chair’s extraordinary lightness, which meant that it was less expensive to produce and transport.
Sylvester & Co. Modern General®
Sag Harbor, NY 11963