Apotheke Charcoal Candle
The rich black soy wax in the Binchotan Candle from Apotheke Brooklyn looks as good as it smells. Cedar wood and sandalwood are combined with notes of amber, patchouli, and a smoky fire to build a broody, strong, and full-bodied fragrance that mimics the scent of Binchotan charcoal. 11oz. Burns 50-60 hrs.
- Always light your candle for 3 hours the first time to create an even burning candle.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Before each burn trim the wick to 1/8 of an inch to avoid black smoke and residue.
- Always remove wick debris.
- If the wick requires centering, readjust it to the center (only when the candle is unlit).
- Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
- Always burn on a flat, stable fireproof surface.