The rich black soy wax in the Binchotan Candle from Apotheke Brooklyn looks as good as it smells. Cedar wood and sandalwood are combined with notes of amber, patchouli, and a smoky fire to build a broody, strong, and full-bodied fragrance that mimics the scent of Binchotan charcoal. 11oz. Burns 50-60 hrs.
- Always light your candle for 3 hours the first time to create an even burning candle.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Before each burn trim the wick to 1/8 of an inch to avoid black smoke and residue.
- Always remove wick debris.
- If the wick requires centering, readjust it to the center (only when the candle is unlit).
- Allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
- Always burn on a flat, stable fireproof surface.